Metal Finishing Processes
Metal Finishing includes processes and technologies such as:
- Electro-plating (for example, chrome plating or silver plating)
- Electro-less plating (plating without electric current)
- Metal polishing (including Electro-polishing)
- Metal stripping, pickling or cleaning
- Painting, lacquering or colouring
- Repairing (for example filling, soldering, welding, smoothing)
- Other coatings or surface finishes
At A Class we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver quality surface finishes and results for our customers.
Please continue to browse the wide range of plating, finishing and other services or information we have to offer you. We hope you’ll let us know if you have any questions, or wish to discuss your job requirements. Hit the gold button at the top of the page to get a price estimate or ask a general question.
Submit information about your new parts finishing or custom refurbishment work using one of our online forms below and we'll get in contact with you regarding the processes and costs involved.